Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hey Curlys!

So I just started blogging! woohoo! I am relatively new to this so please forgive my mistakes and flaws....so I have been a natural curly since April 1st 2012, and it has not been an easy journey..*phew*....I have had goood and bad hair days...I have cried and smiled at my weird but beautiful curls....but trust me every step is worth it!
So I decided to set up a blog for Natural girls because I have had people come up to me for advice about going natural and stuff, so my sister  adviced me to start a blog and see how things go from there...so here  I am writing to you all!
I will be taking things slow so I can provide you with informative and useful stuff....so please stay glued to my blog! heheheheheehe.....P.S please feel free to send me stuff you want me to post about you or anything!

5 comments: